The Docket is providing the Masiyiwa-Bernstein Fellowship opportunity for graduating students requiring assistance to pursue a law career. The students enrolled at NYU Law School with leadership capabilities and likely future commitments to human rights work are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
The purpose of introducing the Masiyiwa-Bernstein Fellowship is to succour law students desiring to obtain academic excellence. The Fellowship aims to grant financial benefits to the qualified students and the opportunity to spend one year working with an innovative human rights organization.
The Docket is a publication of the New York University School of Law. Docket publishes notices of NYU School of Law course announcements, administrative bulletins, event announcements, and other notices of general interest to the Law School community. The Docket is a continuous publishing system.
The given table shall furnish more details regarding the Fellowship to the entrant:
|Educational Level||College students|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Deadline||February 3, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, Transcript, Resume|
Who May be Eligible?
The applicant must follow the eligibility criteria to apply for the Masiyiwa-Bernstein Fellowship-
- The applicant must have human rights experience in law school courses, extracurricular activities, summer jobs, and full-time work.
- The applicant must be enrolled in at NYU Law School.
- The applicant must have a good academic record.
How to apply?
The applicant applying for the Masiyiwa-Bernstein Fellowship is required to complete the application. The application must include a short personal statement of about 500 words and supporting documents. The applicant must submit all the materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with concern.
- Law School Transcript
- Writing Sample
- Two Letter of Recommendation
The Masiyiwa-Bernstein Fellowship will award two beneficiaries notable benefits.
- The Fellowship will grant financial assistance to graduating students to help achieve academic excellence.
- The recipient will also be granted with the opportunity to spend one year working with an innovative human rights organization.
The application deadline for the Masiyiwa-Bernstein Fellowship is February 3, 2021.