The Buckfire Law Firm is offering the Law School Diversity Scholarship to all the students of the USA who are currently enrolled at an accredited law school. The applicant has to be a member of an ethnic or racial minority or any individual who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity. For applying to the scholarship, you are required to fill the online application form, submit an essay and an official transcript demonstrating a 3.0 cumulative GPA or more. The last date to submit your entries is October 1, 2021.
That one candidate who manages to amaze the judges with his qualities will receive a monetary reward of $2,000 that can be used by the candidate to put forward their education and related expenses. This is the opportunity for motivated and goal-oriented students to fund their education and achieve their dreams along with serving the community for a better future.
Buckfire Law Firm was founded in 1969 in Detroit by David Buckfire. The company believes that giving back to the community makes them better humans and lawyers. This is the reason why the company sponsors and participate in a number of events and groups throughout Michigan. The company also provides diversity scholarship money to deserving medical students, and disabled students to help them complete their education and reduce the burden of tuition.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||Buckfire Law Firm|
|Educational Level||Law school students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||October 1, 2021|
|Requirements||An official transcript, 3.0GPA, an essay|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for applying to the scholarship are as follows:
- The applicant must be a member of an ethnic or racial minority or any individual who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career.
- The applicant must be a U.S citizen who is currently attending an accredited law school within the United States.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA and at least one semester of classes at an accredited law school.
How to Apply?
For applying to the Law School Diversity Scholarship, you are required to follow the stated guidelines:
- Complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit a certified, official copy of law school transcript.
- Submit a one-page typed essay explaining how you have utilized your time promoting ethnic diversity within your community. Alternatively, you may write about how you will use your law degree to promote ethnic diversity in the future.
The winning recipient of the scholarship will get a prize reward of $2,000 which will help the student to fund their education and reduce the worry of finances from their family. This is an excellent opportunity for you to study in the college of your dreams and built a better future for yourself and help the community.
You are required to complete all the application formalities by October 1, 2021. Entries received after the deadline will be invalid.