Military dependents are invited to apply for the Annual Military Scholarship by the Law Office of Matthew L Sharp. The awards will be applicable for students enrolled in an accredited community college or university.
The program has a motive to assist the veterans of the United States Armed Forces and their children. The firm will be distributing adequate funds to the scholars to support them in their higher studies.
Reno personal injury lawyer Matthew L. Sharp is dedicated to personal injury. It has represented individuals and businesses injured by the unlawful conduct of others, including negligence, malpractice, and insurance bad faith.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
Interested students must include the below requirements to qualify:
- Must be military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members (parents, children)
- Must be enrolled in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- Trade or vocational programs will also qualify.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can provide their details through an online scholarship form which can be found on the bottom of the main page.
- Must write an essay of 1500 words or less on “Driverless vehicles are becoming more of a reality. Who should bear the responsibility for damages caused by a crash involving driverless cars?”
- The winner must provide proof of military service or if a family member, proof of the relationship to the veteran and evidence of his/her service.
The firm is offering a $1,000 scholarship to one deserving scholar. The grant is to be used at the vocational or trade school, 2 or 4-year university, or graduate school.
The application deadline to submit your form is July 15, 2020.