Graduating high school seniors of 2021 have an excellent opportunity to grab the Lake Chelan Boating Club scholarship. Every year, this club offers a scholarship to the students of their locality. This year, they’ve announced the availability of two scholarships for the students attending an accredited college or trade school. This is a merit-based scholarship without any consideration of the financial status of the candidates.
Lake Chelan Boating Club is interested in contributing to the future of their community. They’ve aimed to help the youth and thus help in the growth of their community. They know the challenges that the students face due to financial burden, and therefore they’ve decided to help them financially by providing scholarships. The students attending Mason High School or Chelan High School or the students residing within the area of these schools have a great chance to take advantage of these scholarships.
The Lake Chelan Boating Club is a community based social club that aspires to promote a greater interest in boating among the citizens. The club provides a medium for the people interested in boating to share information and boating experiences. The club is involved in various community activities and groups. It is involved in multiple events where they bring together people who share their interest in boating and provide scholarships to their neighbourhood students.
Table of Contents
Candidates must check the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Lake Chelan Boating Club|
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Deadline||April 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, one or more letters of recommendation, transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
Following is the eligibility criteria for the Columbus Citizens Foundation Dr Anthony Fauci S. Scholarship are:
- Applicants must be a Senior attending Manson High School OR a Senior Home-Schooled student living with the Manson School District OR candidates should be a Senior attending Chelan High School OR a Senior Home-Schooled student residing within the Chelan School District.
- Fellows parents must currently be a Boat Club member to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Individuals must be attending an accredited college or trade school for the 2021-2022 school year. And must be graduating in 2021.
- Candidates must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on the scale of the 4.0.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must print and fill the form. Application for the Lake Chelan Boating Club Scholarship must be submitted by mailing them to the following address:
Attn: Susan Peterson
2302 Canyon Hills Drive
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Applicants must submit all the essential documents and materials without any negligence. Please follow the deadlines strictly.
- Applicants must submit two essays. First essay about:” What Living in North Central Washington means to you” and second essay:” What Going to College means to you” Students can include their future career plans as well.
- Candidates must include ONE letter of reference from a community member. The scholarship committee will not accept letters from family members.
- Individuals must submit a sealed transcript from their school.
- Fellows must include a list of school and community involvement.
Two winners will be announced for the Lake Chelan Boating Club Scholarship. Each student will be awarded $500 as a scholarship reward. This scholarship will help students with their educational expenses, such as tuition fees, books and other mandatory requirements.
Deadline for the scholarship is April 1, 2021. Mail should be postmarked before April 1 to be considered for the scholarship.