Want to pursue a career in the healthcare industry and need financial assistance to complete your education? K.P. Health Equity Scholars show their efforts to students who have demonstrated their interest in working in the clinical field. And are planning to enrol in the four years degree program in an accredited university. They are familiar with the need for clinical workers in the future, especially during pandemics. This is a major reason for encouraging most students towards the clinical field by providing scholarships to them and reducing their financial burden.
They aim to create healthier communities by helping every student to achieve their dreams of going to college. This scholarship program helps the individual to pursue a clinical or non-clinical career in the healthcare industry. Kaiser Permanente aims to provide high-quality, affordable health care services and improve the health of the members and the communities we live in. They work to provide good health for the entire community and requires equity and the social and economic health of an individual.
The Kaiser Permanente Health Equity Scholars Program helps the youths who have a demonstrated interest in pursuing a clinical (e.g., pharmacist, physician, practitioner, nurse) or non-clinical (e.g., accounting, business administration, human resources, marketing, public policy) career in the healthcare industry. They work to provide overall good health to the individual, including the environment, till the service is cyclical. The organization is warmly working to accomplish its goal without excepting anything in return.
Take a look at the following table for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Kaiser Permanent Health Equity Scholars Program|
|Educational Level||Graduating senior|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||May 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please check the needs to make you eligible for this scholarship:
- The fellow must have a plan to enrol full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university or community college in the U.S.
- The candidate must be a California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Oregon, Virginia, Washington, or Washington D.C.
- The student should be a graduating high school senior.
- Applicants must have received a GPA of 2.5 from 9th grade through the first semester/term of 12th grade.
- The fellow must have a demonstrated interest in pursuing a clinical career in the healthcare industry.
How to Apply
Students are requested to submit the complete application before the deadline accompanying the mandatory documents without making any errors in the application. Every individual candidate must submit their application via the online process from the website. Kindly take note that late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Few mandatory documents:
- Applicants must submit the complete application.
- Applicants must provide the most recent transcript along with the application.
- Students must provide proof of acceptance by an accredited university for a four years degree program.
- The fellow must provide proof of GPA score from 9th grade to 12th grade.
The provided scholarship should only be utilized to pay the academic expenses of the students. The scholarship should only be occupied to pay the tuition fees, fees, book expenses, and other related expenses. The application procedure for this scholarship is too simple. The organization is providing scholarships worth $5,000 for multiple students who match the eligibility criteria. The scholarship worth $5,000 will be awarded to an individual for their academic expenses.
The submissions are currently being accepted till May 15, 2021; submit your application soon as possible to get considered for the scholarship.