The Kickoff for North American Innovation for Nuclear (I4N) Competition is inviting students and young professionals below 40 years of age to participate in the contest. All the current residents of North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico) are eligible to participate. The contest aims to encourage and challenge young professionals to be innovative and take charge in creating sustainable solutions to the problems that the world faces. I4N intends to reward innovative ideas focused on nuclear technologies or applications that contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development goals. The last date to file your entries is September 17, 2021.
The contest is an opportunity to showcase your innovative skills that will contribute to the UN Sustainable Developmental goals. The winning team awarded during Young Professional Congress Conference will be rewarded a grant to attend the I4N finale during IYNC 2022 in Sochi, Russia. This is a huge event and will provide you with a lot of exposure. Participating in the contest will help you build connections with successful professionals in the field and learn a lot about the topic. This contest can help you work on your dreams and achieve your goals.
North America Young Generation in Nuclear (NAYGN) aims to provide opportunities for a young generation of nuclear enthusiasts to enhance leadership and professional skills, create life-long connections, engage with the public, and inspire present-day nuclear technology professionals to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||North American young generation for Nuclear|
|Educational Level||Individuals below 40 years of age|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Nationality||U.S., Canada and Mexico|
|Application Deadline||September 17, 2021|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria to participate in the contest is as follows:
- A team of up to four members, all below 40 years of age, are eligible to participate.
- The contest is open to the students and young professionals living currently in North America (US, Canada, and Mexico)
- There are no restrictions on member’s background. (Technical, political, industry, etc.)
How to Apply?
To participate, follow the stated guidelines:
- Phase 1: Each team is required to fill a submission form, a recorded 3-minute pitch, and a ‘development plan’ in 5-pages at maximum.
Submit one form and one paper per team to email@example.com by September 17, 2021.
- Phase 2: The teams selected in phase 1 have to develop a 10 minutes pitch and a maximum 10-page long ‘development plan’, which is to be presented at the ANS YPC21 Conference.
- Phase 3: The winning team will be announced and will have to participate in the international finale i4N at IYNC 2022 in Sochi, Russia.
Note: The language of the contest is English.
The winning team will receive a travel grant to attend the I4N finale during International Youth Nuclear Congress 2022 in Sochi, Russia. This is a huge platform to present your talent and creativity. Participating in the contest will be a life-changing opportunity for you and will kickstart your career.
The last date to submit your entries is September 17, 2021. No entries will be acknowledged after the deadline.