The Kaplan Group is offering its business scholarship to the individuals who are enrolled in an accredited 2year or 4year university in the USA for an undergraduate or graduate program. The student should be pursuing a business or law-oriented program. To apply, write 600 words essay on any of the three given topics and submit your personal and contact details along with it in a pdf form. Also, complete a short survey to be applicable. The last date to submit the application is August 15, 2021.
The scholarship rewards an amount of $1500 to the winning recipient. This is a huge amount and can help you work towards the fulfillment of your dreams. Kaplan Group believes that you should not be barred from opportunities due to financial inability. They are funding you with the Business Scholarship Program so that you can show your capability to the world. The deserving ones should never miss a chance. You should definitely apply for this scholarship program because winning this can help you reduce the burden of your education expenses from your family. If you are motivated enough to achieve your goals, this is for you. All the best!
Founded in 1991 by a trailblazer in modern debt collection, The Kaplan Group ranks among the top commercial collection agencies in the nation. The company specializes in business-to-business collections and the recovery of large, uncollected debts. Beyond debt collection and contract litigation, their consulting division presents customized commercial collections seminars and credit management training programs for corporate clients. The Kaplan Group’s principals also provide financial and operational advice and are often asked to support the negotiation of major corporate transactions (mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, intellectual property licensing, digital media distribution rights, etc.) both domestically and internationally.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||The Kaplan Group|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and graduate students|
|Subjects||MBA, Finance, Management, Law, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration|
|Number of Awards||$1000|
|Application Deadline||August 15, 2021|
|Requirements||2.50 GPA and an essay|
Who is Eligible?
Any undergraduate or graduate student with a minimum of 2.50 GPA who is enrolled into an accredited 2year or 4year college or university in USA is eligible to apply for the scholarship. The applicant should necessarily be pursuing a business or law-oriented program including, MBA, Finance, Management, Law, Economics, Entrepreneurship, or Business Administration.
How to Apply?
For applying to the scholarship, the applicant must submit the following details:
- Submit your essay as a pdf title page including the following information:
- Field of study
- Year of school
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Name your essay file as: Lastname- firstname- essay-1/2/3.pdf
- Complete the short survey. (Survey is required but not used in the scholarship decision process)
- The essay topics are as follows:
- Tell us about a personal finance experience. Write about a situation where you had to manage or learn how to manage your finances. What apps or software did you use? How did you use them? What did you do to keep or get your finances under control?
- Financial statements and models. Write about a past business you have worked for and which financial statement you think is the most important to their business and why?
- Should you sue a customer? A flowchart is created by the company on the topic. Have a look and answer the following questions in 600 words:
- One situation where you SHOULD sue your customer.
- One situation where you SHOULD NOT sue your customer.
Note: In each scenario, explain what major factors you considered when determining whether or not to pursue a lawsuit. Be creative – simply repeating what is in the flowchart will not result in a winning essay.
Note: Send all the required details at firstname.lastname@example.org
That one excellent candidate who succeeds to amaze the judges with their creative essay will get a reward of $1000 which can be used to put forward his/her education and related expenses. The rising cost of education in the country acts as a hurdle for many students. Therefore, this aid can be used to fund your expenses and achieve your dreams.
The last date to submit your application is August 15, 2021.