Are you an undocumented person from a Central American country striving hard in the city to pursue education and is disappointed due to the lack of opportunity for the undocumented persons? The Betancourt Macias Family Scholarship Foundation has full faith that every student can drastically change society. And Undocumented students have also contributed to the nation’s development but lack an opportunity to pursue education. To provide a little assistance to such students, the Betancourt Macias Family Scholarship Foundation is glad to announce Betancourt Macias Family Scholarship for the students, who are involved in ESOL classes, High School Completion or GED courses and exams, Vocational Programs, Transitional Courses, Technical College Courses, and/or College courses and have extraordinary ability in leadership, community services and are goal-oriented.
The mission of the Betancourt Macias Family Scholarship Foundation is to empower youths in the society who are immigrants and undocumented students and provide them with the full support to accomplish their goal without making any disturbance. The organization is committed to providing space where the community can learn about mental health and resources and build community. They have a pure goal to bring the community together to learn how the organization can access resources to heal individual trauma. Their vision is to support and empower the community to be healthy through a more holistic approach.
The Betancourt Macias Family Scholarship Foundation is sincerely dedicated to the development of the community. It helps them encourage the students to take full advantage of the remarkable scholarship worth $1,000 to the eligible five students, assisting them in accomplishing their goals. The Betancourt Macias Family Scholarship Foundation is also planning to develop a new commitment to build society and the students.
Take a look at the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||National Students Leadership Conference|
|Educational Level||High school and middle schoolers|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly know the eligibility criteria to receive the scholarship:
- The applicant must be an undocumented person from a Central American country
- The candidate must need financial assistance
- The fellow should provide the complete application
- The student should be involved in community service and extracurricular activities.
- GPA nor volunteer/club involvement requirements need to be provided by the individual to apply for the scholarship
- The scholarship is eligible for the ESOL classes, High School Completion or GED courses and exams, Vocational Programs, Transitional Courses, Technical College Courses, and/or College courses
How to Apply
The fellow must submit the complete application, along with the mandatory documents. The application should be made through an electronic process. The fellow should submit valid information, as the incomplete application or invalid application will be directly rejected. The candidate has an option to apply to the Spanish language.
Please provide submission before the deadline, as the late request will be declined.
The student should provide the mentioned documents :
- The candidate should provide the complete application
- The fellow must write about their passions, goals, and dreams
- The student should enlist the events or extracurricular activities he/ she involved in
- The student should enlist the community service enrolled in
The provided funds will lessen the educational expenses of the students. The scholarship should only be used to pay the students’ costs like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ needs. These funds motivate the students to accomplish their goals overcoming all barriers. The application process for this scholarship is easy.. $1,000 of scholarship for eligible candidates.
All submissions are currently accepted, so begin with your process immediately to receive the reward.