Pursuing post-secondary education? That’s a worth decision appreciation! The Kansas Association of the Broadcast shows interest in students from Kansas who are trying to pursue post-secondary education who are deserving and want to achieve their goal. They are interested in the students who are good in academic performance and are involved in other community services.
Their purpose for initiating this scholarship is to provide support, potential and commitment in promising future broadcasters, encourage a high standard of professionalism in the industry and promote a strong relationship between higher education and the profession. With the view of providing quality education to the students in Kansas, the association started this scholarship.
Kansas Association of Broadcasters was established in 2003; they are victims for providing more than $315,000 to 350 Kansas students in the past 22 years. The KAB has a great tradition of service to its members and to the communities they serve. The KAB is responsible for 90% of its radio stations and 100% of its television stations. They believe in their state’s great future and achieve their goal of promising higher education to the students.
Please check the table given below to know more about scholarships:
|Organization||Kansas Association of the Broadcasters|
|Educational Level||Post-secondary students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Status||May 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through some must meet requirements related to the scholarship:
- Applicant must be a resident of Kansas.
- Applicant must be attending the post‐secondary institution (two‐or four‐year college),
- Fellows must be enrolled in broadcast or related curriculum.
- Candidates must receive the GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
- The filled application must be signed by the college department head, certifying the applicant meets the eligibility criteria.
- All the previous winners are also eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicant must fill the complete application without making any eros, submit it before the due date with all the required documents and essay attached to it, and send it at the email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please avoid submitting any late or incomplete data, as it will be the cause of your rejection.
Applicants are requested to send all the documents mentioned below to receive the scholarship:
- Applicant must submit the proof of acceptance by any college, university, 2-4years college or public, in-state or out-of-state for post-secondary education
- Fellows must submit an essay of 150 words on the topics mention in the application.
This scholarship will help the students to achieve their goals without facing any obstacles to the finances. The scholarship will reduce the annual stress of the students. This scholarship must only be used for paying the tuition fees, books, and other academics-related expenses. Through this, many students will get the opportunity to complete their academics without having any burden of the fees,
The application is currently being accepted till May 1, 2021.