The Jared J. Davis Grant applications are currently open to apply for the year 2020. The award is available to grab by the high school senior, freshman, sophomore, or junior students presently accepted or enrolled at an accredited college or university.
The program is created to assist one struggling college student in further his/her tuition grant. The award will be rewarded to the applicant who describes the most outstanding and inspiring essay to the relevant question noted below and will be able to pursue their educational goals.
Jared Davis is a lifelong entrepreneur who founded the Davis Investment Group in 2006. He encourages aspiring investors not to limit themselves to the confines of trendy investment areas. He is a skilled leader, devoted father, and a true visionary with much to offer to the world of investments.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for the program, the candidates must be following the eligibility rules:
- Applicants must be a high school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
- Students can also be Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
How to Apply
Jared J. Davis is receiving applications for his scholarship program electronically. Eligible students are asked to make their submissions via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to email@example.com.
- Applicant must submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question: Is an adequate investment in online marketing and social media advertising the best way to attract a larger audience?
- Must mention your First Name/Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- If still in high school, please provide:
- Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The college/university you are applying to, or have been accepted at
- If you are a freshman/sophomore/junior, please provide
- The accredited college/university you are currently enrolled at.
- Your current GPA
This scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000.00 which will be rewarded to a hard-working student by Jared J. Davis. The recipient will be able to accomplish his/her further education with the help of the sufficient award amount.
The application deadline for the scholarship program is 1st September 2020.