Are you interested in Maths and Science subject and want to make a career in this subjects? Go for the Jae S. Lim Math & Science scholarship without hesitation; the Jae S. Lim Math & Science Scholarship Opportunity is providing two scholarships in maths and science for High school students interested in these subjects, further planning to carry their career in the same field.
Jae S. Lim Math & Science Scholarship aims to push the students in maths and science and make a career in the same field. They focus on providing the required support to all such students to accomplish their goals. They believe that these subjects are mainly responsible for developing the country and providing good assistance to students interested in these subjects will create a bright future for the country.
Jae S. Lim Math & Science opportunity keeps faith that every student has the right to receive education and accomplish their goal. They follow their agenda where they believe in helping and educating the student who demonstrates their interest in the related field. They are wholehearted welcoming the students to take advantage of this scholarship to enjoy the benefits for the rest of their life.
Kindly enroll in the table below to get a quick review of the scholarship;
|Organization||Jae S. Lim Math & Science|
|Educational Level||High school|
|Subjects||Maths and Science|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Status||May 5, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the eligibility criteria listed below for the respected scholarship:
- The fellow should be planning to pursue a career in maths or science after high school.
- The student must have achieved a GPA of 2.8 minimum.
- The student must need financial assistance to pursue this career.
How to Apply
All candidates should submit a complete application before the deadline, along with all the required documents. The applicant should submit the asked documents along with the application and essay via email at LargoHSJaeLimScholarship@gmail.com.
Please submit a few compulsory documents required to attach with the application:
- The applicant must submit the complete application.
- The student must demonstrate the need for finance to pursue their goal.
- The student must submit an essay of fewer than 500 words.
- With the title for which subject the student is applying for the scholarship
- Mentioning their desire to pursue a career in a math or science-related field (be as specific as possible).
- And how the money will help them to pursue that goal.
The awarded scholarship will decrease the laid expenses of the students. The award should only be utilized for expenses not other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ expenses. These scholarships will encourage the students to accomplish their goals overcoming all obstacles. They have kept a very simple application procedure. A $1,500 scholarship will be awarded to the deserving students.
Submissions are accepted till May 5, 2021, so submit your application soon as possible.