ISM Global Case Competition offers undergraduate and graduate students a chance to acquire a real case tackling experience inside supply management while likewise applying their insight and various points of view to an answer. Likewise, it is an incredible chance to draw in with supply management experts at the ISM World 2022 Annual Conference. The case study to be provided to the contestants tends to be an industry challenge in supply management. Groups with a limit of four (4) understudies from different colleges or universities will have the chance to foster logical and thinking abilities in a professional setting, similar as they will look in the business world. Monetary awards will be given to first, second, and third spot groups. Grant amounts depend on the winning situation. ISM will monetarily sponsor registration expenses for understudies who are chosen to take an interest in the last round of the case contest.
Now, to qualify for this competition, full-time undergraduate or graduate understudies majoring in supply management, business, finance, or relevant fields are interested in supply management. Groups to be made for the competition might comprise four (4) competitors. Groups candidates might be graduate or college understudies or a blend of both. Groups need to have a staff/teacher counsel/tutor. Candidates should have the option to join in and register for ISM World 2022 Annual Conference May 22-25, 2022. To be considered for the following competition, the candidates must submit the interest form no later than December 10, 2021.
The Institute for Supply Management® (ISM®) is the first and biggest not-revenue driven professional supply management association around the world. Established in 1915, ISM has more than 50,000 individuals across 100 nations. For over a century, Institute for Supply Management® (ISM) has affected supply management and the buying calling through top-tier instruction, affirmation, leadership development, and examination. ISM advances the act of supply management to drive esteem and upper hand and add to a prosperous, sustainable world.
Check out the table given below for more information
|Education Level||Undergraduate and graduate|
|Number of Awards||3|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Contest Deadline||December 10, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest is as follows:
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate students studying supply chain management, business, finance, or relevant field, with interest in supply management.
- Teams competing in the case competition may consist of no more than four (4) team members. Teams competing may be graduate or undergraduate students or a mix of both—no alternates or submissions of team members.
- Up to 2 submissions per university will be accepted only. However, you may submit more than two for consideration when completing the interest form.
- Teams need to have a faculty/professor advisor/mentor.
- Must be able to attend and register for ISM World 2022 Annual Conference May 22-25, 2022.
- Teams may represent domestic U.S. or international universities.
- Students may not be full-time or part-time teacher’s assistants or full-time, tenured, or adjunct faculty at participating universities or any college providing post-secondary education.
How to Apply?
To enter the following competition, the candidates must log in to the ISM Global Competition 2022 page and fill out the following interest form, and submit it on the official portal only.
The scholarship recipients of this scholarship will receive the following prizes:
To be considered for the following competition, the candidates must submit the interest form no later than December 10, 2021.