Here, we have got a fantastic opportunity for maths lovers to participate and have a chance to win excellent awards and recognition. The International Youth Math Challenge is one of the most fantastic online-based maths contests for students worldwide. The IYM competition gives you a chance to unleash your creativeness, knowledge, love for maths, and expert math skills to win grants and monetary rewards worth more than 700 USD. This is a one-time life opportunity, so make sure you enter this extraordinary open door. IYMC offers you the novel chance to realize your ability to play with numbers and to apply them to testing issues.
The participants can get participation certificates, grants, monetary rewards, and worldwide acknowledgment. The three most deserving and excellent students will be given places as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and be granted with cash prizes of respectively 150 USD, 100 USD, and 50 USD (in both age categories). There is more to awards, which you can know by visiting the official portal of scholarship. To take part in IYMC, you must be a high-school student or university student. According to your age (under 18 years or above 18 years), you will be expected to solve the problems to qualify for the next round. All grades students from all countries are encouraged to apply for the competition. To solve the maths problems given, one ought to be brilliant, receptive, and imaginative with maths. You ought to have a functioning network connection to submit your answer online.
The International Youth Math Challenge is a worldwide math competition that empowers students from all nations to demonstrate their abilities to play with numbers and to release their creativeness. Since 2018, more than a thousand students from all across the globe have participated in this contest. This makes a massive organization of previous members and alumni.
|Organization||International Youth Math Challenge|
|Education Level||High school, university|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Contest Deadline||October 17, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Essay, resume, letters of reference, cover letter|
Who is Eligible?
The entry to IYMC is open to everyone who is a high-school student or university student. According to your age (under 18 years or above 18 years), you will be expected to solve the problems to qualify for the next round. All grades students from all countries are encouraged to apply for the competition.
How to Apply?
There are many rounds of this competition, but in order to participate, the candidates first have to qualify for the first round, which is the qualification round of the contest. To be eligible for the next game, the candidates have to solve at least three if they are under 18 years or at least four if they are above 18 years of the five problems correctly. All the math problems vary depending on the topic, difficulty level, and subject. The problems given are from geometry to number theory. The solved answers must be submitted to the following submission form. Before submitting, go through the following guidelines:
- Clearly mark your final solutions (e.g., underlining, red color, box).
- The solution file may be typed digitally, or it may be a clear picture of your handwritten notes. Digitally ordered solutions receive a special honorary message on the certificates!
- You can upload one single file! If you have multiple pictures, please compress them into one single file (e.g., you can use ImgToPDF).
- You can upload PDF and image (jpg, jpeg, png) files. We do not accept any other formats (e.g., ZIP or Word files)! You can use this tool to convert your file into PDF: PDF-Converter
- The file size has to be below 10 MB; otherwise, it will be rejected.
- Important: Make sure that you write your name and birth correctly. It will be used for all certificates!
After you have submitted your solution via the submission form, you can log into your status page (here). This status page allows you to …
- Check your status and check your uploaded solutions.
- View your results and performance reports for each round.
- Download/access all your certificates.
- Upload solutions for the pre-final round.
- View your personal information and more.
The following benefits you will receive by participating in the IMY competition:
- All participants will be given participation certificates.
- The three most deserving and excellent students will be given places as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and be granted with cash prizes of respectively 150 USD, 100 USD, and 50 USD (in both age categories).
There are also other national or special category awards. For further information, the candidates are advised to refer to this page.
The period to enter the IMY competition will end on October 17, 2021. After this date, the applications will be closed and no one will be allowed to enter.