The College of Business Impact Scholarship perceives resident and non-residents secondary school seniors who have shown leadership experience and scholastic achievement both in and outside the homeroom, and are wanting to study accountancy, construction management, economics, engineering, finance, general business, management, management information systems or marketing. One most deserving understudy will be granted a yearly grant comparable to full-time occurred educational cost. Additional understudies will get grants esteemed up to $7,000 each year. All understudies who are chosen as finalists and attend the campus contest will get a monetary award. The awards are renewable for up to 4 years i.e eight semesters of study.
Now, as for eligibility, Academically capable secondary school seniors who are U.S. residents wanting to study Accounting, construction management, economics, engineering management, finance, general business, management, management information systems, or marketing are urged to apply. Understudies ought to have the option to feature leadership abilities and experience just as exhibit the possibility to prevail at Michigan Tech. As a rule, candidates must maintain a GPA of 3.00 or higher, an ACT composite score of 23 or higher, or another SAT all-out score of 1140 or higher. Understudies should be acknowledged for affirmation. Finalists will be chosen dependent on acknowledgment status. Through this scholarship, the grant board is keen on becoming acquainted with you. They need to become acquainted with regards to you and how you see Michigan Tech adding to your future accomplishment nearby and then some.
Michigan Tech is a public exploration university established in 1885. Their grounds in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula overlooks the Keweenaw Waterway and is only a couple of miles from Lake Superior. Their mission is to make an equitable, prosperous, and sustainable world is communicated through their pioneering. Michigan Tech is an all around the world perceived mechanical college that teaches understudies, progresses information, and develops to work on personal satisfaction and to promote mutual respect and value for all individuals within the state, the country, and the worldwide local area.
|Organization||Michigan Technological University|
|Education Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||November 28, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest is as follows:
- Academically talented high school seniors (who are U.S. residents) planning to major in accounting, construction management, economics, engineering management, finance, general business, management, management information systems, or marketing are encouraged to apply.
- Students should be able to showcase leadership skills and experience as well as demonstrate the potential to succeed at Michigan Tech. In general, applicants should meet the following academic guidelines:
- 3.00 or higher cumulative GPA at the time of application (on a 4.00 scale)
- ACT composite score of 23 or higher or a new SAT total score of 1140 or higher
- Students must be accepted for admission (scores are not required for admission consideration for students with a 3.00 or higher GPA on a 4.00 scale). Finalists will be selected based on acceptance status and essay.
How to Apply?
In order to apply for this scholarship, the competitors first need to complete the addition form accessed through the link provided on the scholarship official site. In addition to that, the entrants must write a300 word essay addressing the following subject: “If you were to start a business tomorrow, what would it be and why, and what skills and resources would you need to launch it successfully?”
Out of all the eligible applications received, one understudy will be granted a yearly grant equivalent to fully-funded tuition. Extra understudies will get grants amounting to up to $7,000 each year. All understudies who are chosen as finalists and go to the campus competition will get a monetary award which is renewable for four years (eight semesters) of study.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is November 28, 2021.