Technolabs Pvt Ltd. is proud to inform students that they are offering a scholarship program for marketing students. Technolabs believe that youth are the future leaders of our country, and as an organization, Technolabsis looking forward to playing an active part in taking care of their destiny and community development in general. As one of the highest programming advancement organizations and best SEO organizations in India and outside India, Technolabs supports students pursuing careers in the fields like marketing, journalism, and advertising fields to effectively develop the eventual fate of the tech circle across the website improvement and SEO.
To be considered eligible for applying for the particular scholarship, the candidate must be 18 years of age and be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college or university for completion of an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field. The candidate can be any student who is a high school senior entering college, a current college student, or a recent graduate school student. The scholarship is only open to students who are legal residents or citizens of the Australia, USA & Canada. The scholarship team consists of experts from AIS Technolabs who will review all the submissions and choose the final winning recipient. The most suitable and deserving ones will be selected and be awarded a one-time award of $5,000. The deadline for entering the following program is May 15, May 15 of every year, and the announcement of the winner will be made on May 31, May 31 of every year.
AIS Technolabs PVT LTD is an ISO 27001:2013 AND ISO 9001 Certified organization and pioneer in website designing and SEO organization from India. They have also been listed as the Top 10 mobile application development organizations in India. They are positioned as one of the quickest developing website design and development organizations in India, with 3900+ effectively conveyed projects across United States, UK, UAE, Canada, and different nations.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Technolabs Pvt Ltd.|
|Education Level||College, university, high school seniors|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Country||USA, Australia, Canada|
|Contest Deadline||May 15, 2022|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest is as follows:
- The applicants applying for the scholarship must be enrolled as full-time students of an accredited college or university for completion of an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
- The applicant Can be any student who is a high school senior entering college, current college student, or graduate school.
- School and college dropouts are not eligible to apply.
- The student must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- The applicant must be 18 years of age.
- The scholarship is only open to students who are legal residents or citizens of the Australia, USA & Canada.
How to Apply?
To participate, the candidates need to satisfy the following requirements:
- The candidates are required to create content on a topic given by Technolabs.
- The content can be in the form of an article which must be between 1000 to 2000 words.
- The article must be unique and original.
- The content must not be plagiarized.
- Language, spelling, and grammar must be all correct.
- Next, the candidates are required to create a video for product advertising.
- The candidates are advised to follow the tips given on the scholarship portal when creating an online video for product advertising.
For the topic of the essay or the video, the applicants need to contact the scholarship team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The scholarship team consists of experts from AIS Technolabs who will review all the submissions, including your content and videos. The most suitable and deserving ones will be chosen and be awarded a one-time award of $5,000.
The last date for submission is May 15 of every year. Applications submitted later this date will not be considered.