Here’s an opportunity to showcase your fashion skills and earn funds for your college or university with the help of this creative and innovative scholarship program introduced by the iHeartRaves. The students who demonstrate a passion for fashion and music festivals and at the same time enrolled at accredited two or four-year colleges, universities, vocational or technical schools are eligible.
The company designed the grant to provide more opportunities for individuals to spread their passion. The applicant best describing their ideas will get full support to cover up their expenses related to higher education such as tuition, fees, books, etc.
The iHeartRaves team is comprised of avid festival goers and dance music enthusiasts from all walks of life. Its goal is to provide a mixture of wildly unique products from brands they admire and their creations inspired by you. They believe in expanding the culture of the EDM community that has inspired them all and strive to provide their customers with the ability to express their style.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
The criteria below should be fulfilled by every candidate to apply for the program:
- Applicant must demonstrate a passion for fashion and music festivals
- Funds must be used for full-time enrollment at accredited two or four-year colleges, universities, vocational or technical schools in the United States.
- Applicants may apply only once per calendar year.
- Submissions should be in English
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship program, eligible students must craft an essay based on the following prompt and email their complete application with the required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get consideration for the award.
- Must write an answer to the following in 500 – 1,000 words:
- How has rave fashion, music festivals, and the EDM community positively affected your life, and how do you plan to use your education to make a difference?
The iHeartRaves is giving away a $1000 scholarship award to the deserving student towards his/her tuition, fees, books, etc. The recipient will be able to accomplish their college or university courses and their related field.
The scholarship period begins on June 1st, 2020, and ends on September 1st, 2020.