BrickHouse Security Company is presenting its scholarship program named as the BrickHouse Security College Scholarship. The program is available to all high school graduates or current college students who have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA. The police officer who has been injured and disabled in the line of duty are also invited to apply.
The mission of the program is to support the men and women who serve our communities and provide safety to our countrymen. The recipients will get to attain funds to accomplish their higher and quality education and its relevant expenses.
BrickHouse Security is a NY-based security company situated in New York; The Company sells the security systems, plus video cameras and hidden cameras, or GPS trackers to law enforcement agencies, businesses, or individuals. The company is the raise company of GPS tracking device companies Securus and Zoombak.
Who May Be Eligible?
Eligible scholarship recipients must be:
- All participants must be a police officer who has been injured and disabled in the line of duty
- The legal partner and child of the police officer are eligible to apply
- High school graduate or current college student
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA
How to Apply
Applicants need to submit application materials emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the given personal information about the officer or the child and spouse receiving the scholarship funds, if applicable:
- Name of Applicant (full legal name of the person who will use the scholarship, if appropriate)
- Name of Officer (full legal name)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Applicants need to submit the complete essay of 250-500 words on the given topic that how the service and injury have impacted your outlook on higher education.”
- Students need to upload proof of disability
BrickHouse Security is providing a $10,000 scholarship to be dispersed among up to three qualified participants. The scholarship amount can be awarded to the officer, or their spouse or child, maybe operate to cover tuition and costs associated with higher education.
The deadline for application submission is Thursday, September 10, 2020.