The IFSEA is accepting applications for its various scholarship programs conducted for the year 2020. The hospitality/food service related degree students enrolled or accepted as a full-time at a two or 4-year college or university are welcomed.
The purpose of organizing these awards is to reward deserving scholars for their brilliant work. The grant will apply on various expenses related to higher education such as tuition, books, fees and many others.
The International Food Service Executives Association was established in 1901 and is the industry’s oldest association. It works to help members and non-members earn food service certificates, scholarships, and more.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
The applicants must meet up with the following the eligibility requirements to qualify the program:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited food service/hospitality, or other related degrees, at an institution of higher education.
- Must be enrolled or accepted as full-time students at a two or four-year college/university
How to Apply
To be considered for the program, students are required to fill out their details through an online application form with a Financial Statement form.
The IFSEA Worthy Goal Scholarships have the below-mentioned awards for the students:
- Aloha Hawaii Branch – $2000
- Faulstitch Family – $2000
- South Carolina Palmetto Branch – $2000
- Detroit Branch – $1000
- Dunsmoor Family – $1000
- Guam Branch – $1000
- Lowe Family – $1000
- Reno-Tahoe Branch – $1000
Applications are acceptable until June 20, 2020, for the scholarships.