The Trotter Project is distributing three enormous scholarships to brilliant students to support their education. These programs are intended towards applicants who are high school senior, incoming or current college student.
These awards are introduced to financially assist ambitious candidates who are passionate about Culinary Arts, Baking, Pastry or Hospitality. The amount is a great pillar against the higher cost of studies becoming a hurdle to achieving a career.
The Trotter Project is known as a nonprofit organization. The organization is committed to continuing the Chef Charlie Trotter’s legacy through various mentorship and scholarship programs for students interested in culinary arts and hospitality.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Must have 2.5 or above GPA. (unweighted)
- Must be high school seniors, incoming, or current college students
- Culinary Arts, Baking/Pastry or Hospitality student
How to Apply
The candidates can fill out their applications with the required information through an online scholarship program.
- A resume highlighting community service, jobs or internships.
- Transcript stating your cumulative G.P.A. weighted or unweighted
- Letter of recommendation from someone who can display the candidate’s academic achievements and character
- A video which should express how you pursue excellence, your interest in culinary arts/hospitality and long-term goals. This is your opportunity to express individuality/creativity, passion, commitment and any other positive qualities
- Videos must not be more than three minutes.
- College students must submit documentation from college or university, demonstrating a balance or financial need.
The organization is awarding three scholarships of award amount as follows:
- The Chef Charlie Trotter Scholarship is of up to $9,000 or partial tuition for culinary arts or hospitality students attending Washburne Culinary & Hospitality Institute.
- The Chef Homaro Cantu Scholarship is of $10,000 Partial Tuition for culinary arts or hospitality management applicants attending any accredited college or university in the U.S.
- The Trotter Project Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship of up to $10,000 for current culinary art or hospitality college students enrolled in an accredited college or university who demonstrate financial need.
The complete application should be submitted by 15th May 2020 to the committee.