Get adequate funds to pay for your college or university-related expenses through the help of the scholarship program conducted by the Hypetik. The awards can be grabbed by the U.S. students accepted by, or currently enrolled at, an accredited college, university, or trade school in the United States.
The grant is created with the aim of providing sufficient financial assistance to those students who are willing to complete their studies, but economic crises are stopping them. The committee will give full support to those applicants in accomplishing their educational expenses.
Hypetik has specialized in helping new creators to succeed on the TikTok platform. Hypetik has experience from other social media apps like Instagram and YouTube and knows precisely what it takes to succeed. They work with thousands of customers around the world to skyrocket their TikTok career.
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for the Hypetik Scholarship Program, the applicants must be following the eligibility rules:
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old to apply
- Students must be accepted by, or currently enrolled at, an accredited college, university, or trade school in the United States
- Must be a resident of the United States
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested in the scholarship program are required to make a submission through an online process via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students are asked to mention their essay, email address, full name, and University/school of attendance with their applications to get consideration.
- Must submit an essay of at least 700 words, but no more than 1,500 words, answering the following question:
- How to leverage social media for better career opportunities
- Must provide proof of enrollment, such as a transcript or student ID card.
The talented winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
- 1st Place: $3,000 Scholarship Award
- 2nd Place: $1,500 Scholarship Award
- 3rd Place: $500 Scholarship Award
The declared deadline to apply for the program is July 31, 2020.