Needless to say, Higher education is an important aspect of our learning journey. It leads to opportunities, illuminates the path and guides us to a bright future. No one should miss the chance to or get left behind from earning a quality education. Without higher education, one can access only limited career opportunities and has limited chances to land a dream job. So if you have already embarked on your journey of gaining higher education but encountering some financial difficulties to continue it, then you have a great opportunity in your hands to apply for this “Dedication for Excellence while Helping Others Scholarship” awarded by David & Philpot. This scholarship will benefit any student currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States.
David & Philpot use this scholarship as the tool to recognize and reward those students who exemplify a dedication towards excellence in their educational endeavours and help other people. David & Philpot understands the need for acknowledging the talent and efforts of students who are doing great not only in the classroom but also outside it. Such students need to be encouraged and supported in whatever step they take during their learning journey. For this reason, David & Philpot has created this scheme that is dedicated to funding the higher education of deserving students who meet the requirements. To enter this scholarship contest, all you need to do is send some required documents to David & Philpot by the application deadline.
David & Philpot are personal injury attorney practising in Florida. They have been dedicated to fighting for the right of people who have been injured due to the negligence of others. They represent such people in their fight for justice and are known for getting the best compensation for their clients.
Get quick information through this table:
|Organization||David & Philpot|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate, graduate, professional program students|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||November 15, 2021|
|Requirements||Essay, resume and unofficial transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
Aspirants are required to meet the following requirements if they want to be a part of this opportunity:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students and high school seniors, and students who possess a GED, who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- Candidates must be dedicated to striving towards excellence to help others and demonstrate this commitment via their essay response.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
How to Apply
To apply for this program, Candidates need to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum.
- Current unofficial transcript
The essay must be answering the following questions:
- What experience or experiences made you passionate about helping others?
- In what ways are you currently trying to help others or an individual, and how does this demonstrate your commitment to striving towards excellence?
- How are your education goals going to help you to continue to help others in the future?
This scholarship is worth $1,000 and will assist students with their educational expenses such as books and supplies, transportation, tuition and accommodation etc. This award will cover their education-related costs, boost their learning journey and remove all financial barriers.
Applications are available until November 15, 2021. Please send your application before or on this date to get better consideration.