Hastings College is inviting fall 2021 enrolling high school senior students to apply for their multiple General Academic Awards based on the high school grade point average. These scholarships do not require any ACT or SAT scores; students with a good GPA are eligible to apply for these grants.
Hastings College has initiated these general grants to help the students in their educational expenses. The college believes that all the hard-working and deserving students need to be supported to do better in their respective fields. They provide students with different programs to do well in their academics without worrying about finances.
Hastings College serves students with various valuable programs in different fields and has a high demand. It owns a massive campus with teams of expert faculties aiming to create the next leaders making a significant influence on the world. They believe that every student has the right to learn, and they struggle hard to provide each student with different programs to lower their debts.
Who May Be Eligible?
Eligibility requirements of the Hasting General Academic Awards are simple and straight forward as given below.
- Applicant must enroll as a high school senior in fall 2021
- Applicant must be having a GPA above 2. 65 to apply for these scholarships
- Different scholarships have different GPA and candidate should qualify it
How to Apply
If the students are eligible, then they are automatically applied for these scholarships with the admission application. There is no application form needs to be filled separately. Applicants should submit their admission forms with concern and all the details to be considered for the general scholarships.
- Documents proving the GPA of the candidate is needed
- All the personal details should be provided in the admission application form
The enormous benefits of each general scholarship differ, as given below:
- Crimson Scholarship : $17,000
- Ambassador scholarship : $15,000
- Ringland Scholarship: $13000
- Pro Rege Scholarship : $12,000
Students get automatically applied for these scholarships during their admission. Application is now open