Catholic Medical Association is inviting applicants who are medical students and resident CMA members to gain benefits from their Catholic Medical Association Conference Scholarships. This program will help out students with their educational expenses and encourages them to do better in the medical field.
Catholic Medical Association Conference Scholarships were started to encourage students to work with the local CMA guilds. It provides substantial financial support to passionate students and other necessary guidance. It serves deserving students with appreciation to do better in their further studies.
Catholic Medical Association’s mission is to ‘form and support current and future doctors to live and promote the principles of the Catholic Faith in the science and practice of medicine.’ The Catholic Medical Association (CMA) was founded in the early 20th century. The Catholic Medical Association (CMA) is the most significant Catholic doctors, healthcare professionals, and pharmacist in the United States.
Who May Be Eligible?
Before applying for the grant, candidates must go through the below-given criteria:
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicant must be a Catholic Medical Association member; if not, applicants must first enclose a membership form and then apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must fill-up the online scholarship form. Applicants have to pay a $75 registration fee and manage their travel and accommodations. Incomplete applications or incomplete documents will not be considered for the scholarship. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered for an award. A first-come, first-served basis will select the winner.
- Applicant must attach their residency proof of being a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Candidate must submit proof of being a Catholic Medical Association (CMA) member with the application.
- Must provide a brief statement of the need for a scholarship
The scholarship is immensely beneficial for the students to do better in the Medical field without the worries of finance. It appreciates and encourages the hard work and perseverance of deserving students. This scholarship covers the conference registration either onsite or online.
The application deadline to submit scholarship forms is August 31, 2020.