Whether you are a professional photographer or a novice, who likes to click photos, this Gravity Photo Contest will interest you. Gravity Festival is actively organizing this program as its side event and looking for talented and creative people like you for this opportunity. The intention of the Gravity Festival behind making such a fantastic contest available is to encourage contributors, artists and speakers to contribute to raising awareness of the gravity of the current ecological situation. All professional and non-professional photographers from all around the world can be a part of this program. Everything is free. So if you have a passion for photography and seek to turn this hobby into a career, then this contest is something that you should not miss.
This year, the contest theme is “the beauty of nature” in its broadest sense. Your work should be focused either on the environment and its protection, the ecological situation, and the animal or the vegetal world, landscapes. The most crucial part is that your work should demonstrate not only the beauty of nature but the robust message behind it. It should be effective and interesting. In short, you need to click mesmerizing and strong pictures of nature that carry a strong message. The program has many aspects, but the some of the main aspects are that An artistically component with 10 graffiti artists will paint live in front of the public 10 artworks, visitors will have access to Matthieu Ricard’s open-air exhibition and the Planet Ocean exhibition as well as to all the Foundation’s workshops.
Table of Contents
Get quick information through this table:
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Application Deadline||April 15, 2021|
|Application Fee||Registration fee, 10 Euros|
Who May Be Eligible
All professional and non-professional photographers can apply.
How to Apply
Candidates can send their entries by email to the address email@example.com with an object name « GRAVITY PHOTO CONTEST ». Photographs must be in JPG file format. The file size of the individual image should not exceed 5MB. The dimensions of photographs must not exceed 2000 pixels for the longest side. Works entirely created by computer, photomontages, photographs with signatures or watermarks are not allowed. Each photograph must be accompanied by an explanatory text. PDF format of a maximum of 500 characters.
The JPG and PDF files must be named as follows: firstname_familyname_title. The organization may reject the entry if it does not meet the contest rules and conditions.
All entrants can pay their registration fee through the online portal of Gravity Festival available on their official website. You can go to the main page of the Gravity Festival for detailed information and getting access to the online portal by clicking on “Apply Now” given below.
- The twenty finalist’s photographs will be exhibited at Yann Arthus-Bertrand’s Foundation GoodPlanet in Paris during the festival’s length.
- Photographs will be printed on Dibond at 40*60cm. Participants who will be willing to get their pictures back after the festival will be able to do it at no cost. The other ones will be recycled.
- The first price includes the sum of 200 euros, a voucher worth 200 euros at PICTO Online, a book by Stanley Leroux, a book by Jonk.
- The second price is the sum of 100 euros, a voucher worth 100 euros at PICTO Online, a book by Stanley Leroux, a book by Jonk.
- The third price consists of the sum of 50 euros, a voucher worth 500 euros at PICTO Online, a book by Stanley Leroux, a book by Jonk.
- All twenty finalists will get a diploma as well.
The applications will close on April 15, 2021. Please send your entry on time to get the best possible consideration.