Gounaris Abboud is thrilled to announce its Scholarship Contest for the year 2020. The contest is open for the high school seniors, and students enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2020 semester.
The aim of organizing the award is to make people aware of the danger of drink and driving. The applicant best describing the relevant topic will get to receive funds for their educational purposes like tuition, fees, etc.
Gounaris Abboud is an experienced criminal defence, personal injury, or family law attorney. Its team shares over five decades of experience to tackle challenging cases and provides legal advice and legal representation throughout the State of Ohio.
Who May Eligible?
The interested candidates must fulfil the below eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be either out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2020) OR
- Students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2020 semester.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can fill out their details electronically through an online application form to get considered for the award.
- Must mention the name, a valid email address, phone number
- A copy of your transcript or proof of enrollment
- A valid photo ID
- Your 200-300 word essay in Word document (.doc, .docx) format
- Essay prompt: In 200-300 words, explain a campaign you would run to increase awareness and reduce drunk driving in your community.
- Do you want to provide coupons for rideshare programs?
- Do you want to provide presentations?
- We want to hear your ideas for keeping your community safe from drunk driving.
The students with the best essay will receive $1,000 towards their tuition courtesy of Gounaris Abboud, LPA.
The applications should be submitted by August 1, 2020.