Apply for the currently open Who’s Counting Contest by the Hearst Magazines. The Contest is available for the legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and also has reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence.
Hearst Magazines is part of Hearst, one of the nation’s largest diversified media, information and services companies with more than 360 businesses. It has a global audience of 200 million print readers and 400 million unique digital visitors.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
The entrants must meet up with the criteria to enter the Contest:
- Must be legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
- Must have reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry.
- Legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the aforementioned age in their province of residence at the time of entry are also eligible to enter.
- Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Sponsor, Discovery, their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, independent judging organizations, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are ineligible.
How to Apply
To enter the Contest, entrants can fill out their details electronically through an online entry online which can be found on the main website.
- Limit one (1) entry per person for Contest.
- Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
The winner of the Contest will receive $500 and a year’s supply of M&M’S Fudge Brownie candies and three runners-up will receive $50 each.
The deadline to submit your entries is June 12, 2020, at 11:59 PM.