The award scheme is designed for graduate students who are newly enrolling at UCF. Aspirants with an outstanding track record of academic achievements and research potential are encouraged to apply.
The College Of Graduate Studies is an academic college of the University of Central Florida located in the United States. The college confers research master’s degrees and doctoral degrees in various fields of study for the future generation.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Participants must be a permanent U.S resident at the time of application.
- Candidates need to take admission to a UCF doctoral program.
- Applicants must have a highly competitive GRE or GMAT scores for your program.
- Students must have evidence of awards, recognition, or honours.
- Aspirants must have evidence of experience in the discipline.
- All the participants must have research experience and statement of research interest in the discipline.
How to Apply
To take the opportunity of this fellowship applicant must need to take admission at the University of Central Florida.
The UCF College of Graduate Studies provides a $20,000 fellowship per year for up to four years.
Application Deadline: submission of this application by January 15.