If you are planning to pursue a two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school and are full time or part-time associate at GEICO, here is the impressive moment offered for you by GEICO who have already come up with the idea of providing the GEICO Scholarship for the students who are having excellent academic standing, and have demonstrated their worth by working for the company. The scholarship will be provided on the apparent basis of the contribution of the student to the company, the academic history of the student, and the need for financial assistance for the student to push themselves to success.
Implementing this scholarship aims to assist the deserving and eligible students by providing this scholarship and giving them opportunities to better live. Their mission is to provide a high standard of living for the candidates seeking their education and eliminate discrimination regarding race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability. And make the education accessible for all the students.
The GEICO was established to provide employment for the individuals in the community and improve the living of the people living in it. The GEICO has put forth the scholarship to assist recipients who plan to continue education for their higher education purpose. The GEICO encourages the scholarship program every year for the full-time or part-time workers in the GEICO family who have sincerely given their best for the company. The scholarship has been awarded without any discrimination. The application process of the scholarship is .straightforward
Kindly enroll in the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the eligibility criteria to receive the scholarship:
- The fellow should be having good academic performance
- The fellow must need financial assistance
- The fellow should go under of age 24 and any current full-time or part-time associate of GEICO
- The students must be High school seniors, high school graduates, college undergraduates, or graduate students who are enrolled or planning to enrol as a full-time student for the entire upcoming academic year at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school
How to Apply
The candidate should provide the complete application, accompanied by the required documents. The candidate should apply the online process at the website and mentioned the valid information needed to receive the scholarship.
Kindly ensure to apply before the deadline as the late submission will be rejected.
The candidate should provide the mentioned documents :
- The candidate should provide the complete application
- The student needs to provide the latest transcript
- The fellow should provide the need of financial assistance
- The candidate should provide the application with all the required documents.
- The candidate should provide proof of enrollment.
The provided scholarship will reduce the stress of the expenses of the students. The scholarship should not be utilized for any other purpose other than paying the students’ costs like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. These scholarships encourage the students to accomplish their goals overcoming all barriers. The application process for this scholarship is easy.
All submissions are currently accepted, so begin with your process immediately.