Dairy Farmers of Washington is a huge supporter of dairy farmers and is dedicated to providing every kind of help to the next generation of dairy farmers and industry experts who will strengthen the Washington dairy industry. Therefore, given that diary of future, Washington is offering a future of diary scholarship to students enrolled in a program with a major directly or indirectly related to the dairy industry.
The Future of Dairy Scholarship winner will become the leader among his companions and will be focused on strengthening the Washington dairy community and will get the one-time award of $5,000. Dairy farmers will also decide on two runner-ups who will get $1,500 each.
Washington’s dairy farmers is a dairy firm that deals in providing all kinds of dairy products. They have so many years of experience and expertise in the dairy industry. Washington’s dairy farmers assist with making the state an incredible, extraordinary, and astounding spot to live. The ultimate aim is to support the dairy farmers and promote and give their products and businesses a voice.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following scholarship:
|Organization||Dairy farmers of Washington|
|Educational level||College Student|
|Number of awards||3|
|Application Deadline||September 15, 2021|
|Application fees||Not required|
|Requirements||References, transcripts, photos|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied for participating in the following scholarship contest:
- The applicant must be enrolled in any four-year university, two-year college or trade school for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- The applicant major must be directly and indirectly related to the dairy industry such as agricultural science, animal or dairy science, agricultural economics, environmental science, human nutrition, trade school programs that develop skills needed in a dairy-related career, public relations/marketing (used in the dairy industry), etc.
- The children of Washington dairy farmers are welcome to apply.
How to Apply?
To apply for this scholarship, interested candidates must fill out the given application form and provide all the necessary information asked. The applicant will have to answer all the questions, including writing a short 300-400 word essay on the topic: “Discuss how your field of study can contribute to a vibrant future for Washington’s dairy community”.
The completed application can be submitted to the following:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Or mailed to the following address: Dairy Farmers of Washington office (4201 198th St. SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036).
Also, please don’t forget to add “Future of Dairy Scholarship” to the subject line.
The candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- The candidate must submit two letters of recommendation, one from a professor or advisor of a dairy activity and others who can speak to your background and career goals.
- The candidate is also required to submit two high-resolution photos that can be included in a media release when you receive the scholarship
- The candidate must submit a current transcript that includes GPA and course history.
NOTE: Professors, advisors, and others writing recommendations should be emailed or mailed directly to the Dairy Farmers of Washington (4201 198th St. SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036).
All the submitted applications will be reviewed and judged by a committee designated by Dairy Farmers of Washington based on answers to essay questions and other short-answer questions included in the application. The decided winner will be awarded the one-time scholarship amount of $5,000. The committee will also award two runner-ups with the amount of $1,500 each.
The last date for the application submission for the scholarship contest is September 15, 2021.