Ferro Foundation is glad to offer a mind-blowing scholarship for the academic year 2020-21. The program is available to all US residents who want to complete an undergraduate study at any accredited university in the United States.
With the award of $2,500 per year for four years, this funding scheme will help students cover the expenses associated with undergraduate-level education.
Ferro Foundation is a non-profit corporation that was developed to assist Long Islanders in need. Its goal is to assist those students in need and inspire others in our community to get connect and help us all make a collective difference.
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk County), NY Resident attending a Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk County), NY School.
- All participants must be an undergraduate freshman.
- All majors of study are accepted for the program.
- All students must maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
How to Apply
Applicants need to submit the personal statement of no more than 500 words including a persuasive reason as essay on the following topic:
- What has been your most meaningful after-school activity, your most significant contribution to it, and what had your participation in it meant to you as an individual?
- Your future career plans.
And mail the official transcript, application form, and essay to:
The Ferro Foundation
Attention: Scholarship Program
70 Mall Drive
Commack, NY 11725
The Foundation will provide one four year scholarship of $2,500 per year for the four years to the winner of this program who meets requirements.
The application deadline is December 1, annually.