Students having the qualities of leadership and a deep-rooted interest in community improvement and involvement practices have an excellent opportunity to win the Kryder Law Community Leadership Scholarship. The Kryder Law Group, LLC is encouraging students accepted to a college or in midway through higher education to apply for this great program.
The firm believes that the world needs community leaders who can direct the growth and prosperity of the community with the forward-thinking minds, uncanny, service-driven hearts, formidable intelligence, and soulful dedication. Through this scholarship, it encourages the students to do well in their studies.
The Kryder Law group believes that every client should have a good working relationship with their attorney. The Kryder Law provides the best attorney to the case and helps people to solve their problems. The firm is the team of experienced personal injury lawyers, Illinois accident attorneys practicing in personal injury, car accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and more.
Who May Be Eligible?
Eligibility for the Kryder Law Community Leadership Scholarship Program is given below:
- Applicants must submit agree to scholarship terms and conditions.
- The student must have a cumulative GPA of a minimum of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants are only welcome to apply for this grant. Students must fill the application and submit the required documents with the scholarship application, displayed on the side of the official website page. Incomplete or invalid information or the material will not be entertained. Please provide the applications before the deadline.
- The applicant must fill the complete personal details section on the form to be eligible for this scholarship.
- GPA scorecard must be attached with the application.
- The student must attach an unofficial transcript with the application.
- Candidate must submit an essay on the topic “What are the three most important characteristics of a community leader, and how has your life to the date shown that you embody these characteristics?” The essay should be 1000 words and should be submitted with the application.
- The applicant must complete and submit the application form and should agree to all the terms and conditions of the exam.
Winners will be awarded the grant of worth $1,000. This scholarship will help students with their educational expenses on their educational journey. This program encourages the students to do well in the fields of law and appreciates their hard work in maintaining their academic records.
Applications must be submitted before June 15, 2021, to be considered for the scholarship.