The Federation of American Consumers and Travelers is offering scholarships to all undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral candidates. The applicant must be enrolled at any accredited college, university, or trade school. For filing your candidature, download the application form, fill in the details and submit a 2-page essay along with it. All the entries are required to be sent by mail. There is no deadline for the scholarship and you can submit the applications all year round. The applications will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
The scholarship is aimed to reward a total of $75,000 to 4 students on a quarterly basis. This is an opportunity for the students who are willing to pursue their advanced education but are facing finance-related obstacles. The scholarship can help you aid your education and reduce the burden on your family. Also, since the scholarship will be rewarded on a quarterly basis, you can fill your candidature every quarter and increase your chances of winning.
The Federation of American Consumers and Travelers is a consumer organization that works to provide individuals with security and savings. The benefits offered by the organization include Accidental Death and Dismemberment, In-Hospital Stay, and Medi-Vac Coverage. The saving benefits include discounts on car rentals, hotels, retail, etc.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||Federation of American Consumers and Travelers|
|Educational Level||High School|
|Number of Awards||4|
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, the applicant must be enrolled in any educational program post-high school at any accredited college, or trade school.
How to Apply?
For applying to the scholarship, follow the stated guidelines:
- Download the Scholarship application form.
- Submit the following along with the application form.
- Copy of your official high school transcript.
- Copy of college transcript or grades.
- Submit an essay of up to 2 pages on any one of the following topics:
- What would you say is the biggest mistake you’ve made thus far, and how have you learned from it?
- You are required to spend the next of your life in either the past or the future. What year would you travel to and why?
- If you had the authority to change your community in a positive way, what specific changes would you make?
Pack all the documents and mail them to FACT Membership Office, P.O. Box 104, Edwardsville, IL 62025.
The application for the scholarship will be accepted all year and will be reviewed quarterly. A total of $75,000 will be awarded this year with the aim to help students aid their advanced education and reduce the burden of finances from their families. Also, this year the scholarship is open to graduates also.
There is no deadline for the scholarship application this year. Complete the process on a priority basis to increase your chances of winning.