Needle & Ellenberg Law Firm would like to receive applications from talented and passionate students like you for its “Excellence in the Face of Adversity Scholarship”. This scholarship will make possible needed financial aid to exceptional students who are committed to helping people who are facing adversity. Students with such commitment toward their society can qualify for this opportunity and earn free money for their college education. The requirement of this program is that applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate or professional program in the United States. So if you help people overcome their adversity and also need financial assistance to further your education, then you cannot afford to miss this opportunity.
With this scholarship, Needle & Ellenberg Law Firm also seen to recognize and reward those who exhibit perseverance, and can do attitude on the face of adversity, and who always strive for excellence in their endeavours. The firm is looking forward to using this scholarship as a way to invest in the future of talented students who are committed to helping those who are facing adversity. This firm believes that students, who contribute in improving the situation of needy people, should be empowered and encouraged so that they can continue what they are doing for their communities. The application process of this program is quite simple. You can enter this program just by sending some required documents including essay and resume to Needle & Ellenberg Law Firm.
Needle & Ellenberg Law Firm has been working for 50 years and holds rich legal experience. It secures money damages for injured people throughout Florida. This is the place where you can get experienced and effective legal services. When it accepts a case, it takes every step necessary to pursue its clients’ rights to fair compensation for their injuries and damages.
Table of Contents
Get the quick information through this table:
|Organization||Needle & Ellenberg Law Firm|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate, graduate or professional program|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||May 15, 2021|
|Requirements||Essay, transcripts and resume|
Who May Be Eligible
Applicants who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students, high school seniors, and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program;
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment to helping people who are facing adversity, and be able to explain how their education goals will help them to be able to do this in the future;
- Candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
How to Apply
To apply, you need to just send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline:
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum. See details in the essay section above.
- Current unofficial transcript
The essay must be of 1,000 or fewer words answering the following prompt and questions:
- Describe the person or a group of people who inspired you to want to help people who are facing adversity.
- What did you do to help the person or people, and how did this improve their situation?
- How does what you did demonstrate your desire and ability to achieve excellence when you are trying to help those who face adversity?
- How will your education help you to achieve your goals of continuing to be able to do the kind of work you think will be most valuable in helping those who are facing adversity?
The value of the scholarship is $1,000. This scholarship is little investment of Needle & Ellenberg Law Firm in future leaders. This scholarship will help qualified students lessen the financial stress they are having for a long time, and motivate them to continue doing great work in their community and making achievements during their academic years.
Applications will be available until May 15, 2021. Please make sure that your application reaches to the university on time.