To support the higher education of promising law students, The Reiff Law Firm has initiated a fantastic legal scholarship open for 2021. The intention of this program is provides needed financial assistance to law students so that they can complete their legal education without any dependency on loans. This scheme welcomes any student studying for a career in the legal field. Selected candidates will get a handsome award amount that they can utilize to pay their study-related bills. The main requirements of this program are that the candidates must be pursuing an undergrad degree in pre-law, political science, or paralegal studies, or working towards their J.D. in any concentration related to the law.
Higher education can open the doors to many career opportunities for students. Students with an advanced degree have better chances to get hired by a leading company than others. In the United States, attending a college is not less than a challenging task. From tuition to books and supplies, there are many things that students have to spend their money on in order to further their learning journey after high school. When it comes to legal education, students should be able to invest lots of money since the courses available in this field are pretty costly. The Reiff Law Firm knows that pursuing law education can pose financial challenges on students and which is why it has created this scholarship. With this scholarship, eligible students can easily acquire higher education and achieve their goals.
The Reiff Law Firm is a leading law firm known for winning, caring and its honesty. This firm specializes in only severe injury and wrongful death cases. It represents its clients in their fights for justice and helps them get the highest compensation. Its success rate is well over 98 percent and gets very large awards for its clients.
Table of Contents
Get the quick information through this table:
|Organization||The Reiff Law Firm|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate or J.D.|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||July 1, 2022|
Who May Be Eligible
Candidates who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States;
- Candidates must demonstrate plans to enroll for admission‚ or have proof of current full-time enrollment at an accredited institution in pursuit of a J.D. If you have not yet received your acceptance into law school‚ you may still apply‚ but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment;
- Aspirants should be undergraduate students. However, they should be able to meet the scholarship eligibility criteria outlined in bullet item two;
- Recipients must have a minimum GPA score of 3.0.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to download an application form and complete it. A completed application should be submitted via email to Jeffrey Reiff at email@example.com. The application form should contain all correct and complete information since incomplete and fake information can cause disqualification.
Candidates will need to send the following documents together with their application.
- A completed Legal Scholarship Application
- A 650-word essay on what goals he or she hopes to accomplish through eventual employment in the legal field.
- A valid transcript (college or university) reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA, and proof of acceptance and/or enrollment.
Winners will receive $1,000 as prize money. This award amount can be used to cover the educational expenses of all eligible candidates. This will help them lessen their financial pressure related to education and take their educational journey further without any obstacle.
The application deadline is July 1, 2022 If you find this program interested, then send your application as soon as possible.