Excedr is excited to announce that they are launching an Excedr Scholarship for STEM Graduate students to provide them with the monetary assistance for lessening their burden of high educational costs. Excedr has always been devoted to investing in students who are planning to advance the world of science and technology with their degrees. Their overall purpose of starting this scholarship is to assist the laboratories that seek to further scientific innovation and also, to provide support to such students with that same goal. The following scholarship asks candidates to pen down a thoughtful and creative essay on the given topic. The candidates with the best essay will be selected as the winners of the scholarship. The scholarship committee will choose the five most deserving candidates and award them the one-time scholarship amount of $1,500 each.
Now, to be eligible to enter the following scholarship program, the candidate must be a master’s graduate student in any STEM program or related field, and he must be currently working in a lab in his respective field of study. The candidate must also intend to continue his career after graduation in his current area of research or related. The deadline for application submission is December 1, 2021. The candidate should use the scholarship funds only to cover the cost of tuition and other related fees. The funds will be paid directly to the university for the winning student’s exclusive use in the degree-granting program. So what’s stopping you? Go ahead and test your luck.
Excedr was established by University of California, Berkeley scientists and has developed as an organization later with the central goal to serve mainstream researchers. By providing custom equipment leases and hassle-free repair coverage, they help researchers and analysts speed up R&D and commercialization endeavors while relieving their organizations and labs of monetary burden.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Number of Awards||5|
|Contest Deadline||December 1, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest:
- The candidate must be a masters graduate student in any STEM program or related sub-program
- The candidate must be currently working in a lab in his respective field of study
- The candidate must intend to continue his career after graduation in his current field of research or related
- The candidate must not be a faculty member of the university
- The candidate must not have received this Excedr scholarship previously
- The candidate must agree that the scholarship award money will be used only to cover the cost of tuition and other related fees and that the funds will be paid directly to the university for the winning student’s exclusive use in the degree-granting program
- The candidate must agree to the rules and privacy and confidentiality guidelines of the following scholarship.
How to Apply?
To apply for the subsequent scholarship, the interested individuals need to fill out the application form provided on the scholarship portal and submit a 500-750 word essay answering the following question:
How do you plan to apply your research in the lab to the more significant benefit of society in your career? Please briefly specify what your research has focused on thus far and how you plan to use your learnings to make a positive impact.
The essays submitted will be reviewed, and the candidate with the best essay will be selected as the winner of the scholarship. The scholarship committee will choose the four best candidates and grant them the one-time scholarship amount of $1,500.
The deadline for the application submission for the following contest is December 1, 2021. No applications will be considered after this date.