Steps for Equality Equestrians (SEE) and the United States Eventing Association Foundation are pleased to declare their first-ever scholarship with the name Ever So Sweet Scholarship. The following grant, which is the first of its kind, is a fully-funded scholarship for riders from distinct backgrounds to train with upper-level professionals. Qualified beneficiaries will get the chance to train with Sara Kozumplik Murphy and Brian Murphy at their farms in Virginia and Florida. The following grant is a great opportunity for horse riders or those who love horse riding. Through this scholarship, you will get a fully-funded internship and will get a lifetime chance to work with the two professionals at their farms for free.
As for eligibility, the applicants must be at least 16 years of age and be able to ride a horse. The applicant must be situated in the United States. the applicant must also have their own pony, either claimed or rented. The entrant must be committed to fostering a lifelong way in equine sports. The candidate must be willing to track costs for repayment. The applicant must offer their experience as a part of the ESS Scholarship in websites, video blogs, social and print media. The applicant must be focused on utilizing information acquired during the Scholarship time frame to build admittance to equestrian sports for underrepresented gatherings.
Steps for Equality Equestrians (SEE) is an allyship program for the equestrian community. Established in 2020, they look to address the absence of racial and ethnic variety in equestrian sports by supporting access projects and expert pathways for BIPOC equestrians and by drawing in and instructing partners. Perceiving that they should be the change they wish to see in the world, SEE will urge equestrians to stand side by side to battle for fairness and equity.
For quick information regarding the program, please check out the table given below:
|Organization||Strides for Equality Equestrians|
|Education Level||High school, college, university|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
- The eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest is as follows:
- The participant must be a minimum of 16 years old and able to drive.
- The participant must be based in the United States.
- The participant must have access to their own horse, either owned or leased.
- The participant must be dedicated to developing a career path in equine sports.
- The participant must be willing to track expenses for reimbursement.
- The participant must be willing to share their experience as part of the ESS Scholarship in blogs, vlogs, social & print media.
- The participant must be committed to using knowledge gained during the Scholarship period to increase access to equestrian sports for underrepresented groups.
How to Apply?
To be considered for this Nursing Scholarship, the eligible candidates are required to visit the official portal of the scholarship and fill out the application form given and submit it there only.
Out of all applications, the qualified recipients from diverse backgrounds will get a fully-funded internship opportunity to train with upper-level professionals. The final recipients will train with Sara Kozumplik Murphy and Brian Murphy at their farms in Virginia and Florida.
No deadline is specified for this scholarship.