Get a chance to share your thoughts about entertainment technology in the form of essays and also win funds for your college or university expenses. The Home Theaters Direct is announcing its Entertainment Technology Scholarship for the year 2020. Students enrolled, or due to be registered, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university is cordially invited to apply.
The company created the awards to know the thoughts of the young generation about the latest advanced technologies. The students with the best answer to the relevant topic will be handed over funds for completion of their higher education expenses.
Home Theaters Direct has a team of trained technicians that works to help you sort through all the options to help you get the best experience possible. They match or beat any Big Box store price on AV equipment, guide you through the best options for your individual needs, and give you a Home Theater or a Smart Home that fits your budget.
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for the program, the students must be including the eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying.
- Students are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students are encouraged to apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
The students who are eligible according to the above criteria can apply for the program by filling out their details through an online application form. The applicants are asked to provide all the credentials to get considered for the award amount.
- Must write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- What innovations do you predict will occur with entertainment technology?
- What new pieces of technology would you like to see in the future, and what benefits will they provide?
- How do you think that entertainment technology can be improved for consumers?
- Must submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution.
- Note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently used to.
- If you are selected for the scholarship, you must provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time
- Must mention your full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- The essay must be submitted as .pdf or .doc
Home Theaters Direct is giving away a $1,000 scholarship award to an outstanding scholar towards their educational expenses. The beneficiary will be able to cover up many of the costs related to their studies such as tuition, fees, books.
All applications must be submitted by September 1, annually.