Engage Art is organizing a visual as well as video art contest for all ranging from beginners to professionals. The artwork should be inspired by Christian Scriptures for Millennia. The artists can showcase their talent via images or musical videos, films and animations. The first prize winner will be awarded a sum of $15000. Along with the various monetary prizes, the artworks submitted by all the candidates will be further used by others as a help to understand the spiritual battles in their own lives. Participation in this contest will give huge exposure to the candidates. The candidates who will follow all the guidelines of the contest will win their own artist page and a page dedicated to the submission of their artwork in the online gallery of Engage Arts. Some of the submissions will be featured on the official website and social media.
This is a great opportunity for exposure to the candidates who aim to build a career in the field. All the candidates 18 years and above are invited to take part. Individuals below 18 are also allowed with parents’ permission and mandatorily have at least one team member who is above 18 years. The videos can be uploaded in any language condition being, subtitles uploaded in English. Since individuals from all over the world will take part in the contest, this is a great opportunity for everyone to open up their field of knowledge and innovation. All those who want to excel in the field of video and visual arts, this is for you. Participate as much as you can. This will open up more opportunities for you in future.
Engage Arts aims to make people familiar with their culture. According to them, engaging in arts means engaging in the culture. Engage Art is a platform for artists to learn, explore and submit their creative piece, find recognition for their skill and creativity and reflect on the greatest artist ever. Engage Arts believes that all the creative works made by filmmakers, musicians, authors, potters, etc. get mashed together to create a culture that we get to live in.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Number of Awards||3|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Application Deadline||April 14, 2022|
|Requirements||Visual or video art|
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for the Engage Art Contest, the candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
- Candidates of 18 years and above.
- Candidates below 18 can also participate if they satisfy the following conditions:
- They have permission from their parents or guardian.
- There is at least one team member who is 18 or above to act as a legal entrant.
- Artists from all background are invited to take part in the contest who are inspired by Christian Scriptures for Millenia.
How to Apply?
The Engage Art Contest is divided into two categories:
- All 2-D and 3-D artworks are included under Visual Art Category
- Any work presented in a video format, including music videos, films, animation, dance, etc. are classified under Video Arts.
To apply under any category, the following conditions need to be satisfied:
- Art file limit- 400 MB. Visual Arts should include up to 5 images and Video Art should be of 3 minutes.
- A cover photo to represent your video in the online gallery.
- Explanation of how the artwork is related to spiritual battle/ relates to Ephesians.
- Artist Statement
- Credits to each team member
All the submissions should be uploaded to the website.
The top three artwork will win the following perks:
- First Place: $15000
- Second Place: $10000
- Third Place: $5000
Along with the financial benefits, all the participants will get something in their favour. For example, the posters can be used by the public to better understand the spiritual battle. Significant exposure opportunities for all entrants will be available.
The last date to submit all the artworks is April 14, 2022. All the conditions are required to be satisfied for consideration of candidature.