Empowering Women in Law Scholarship is conducted for women nationwide who are currently attending a law school in the United States. The program is administrated by the Pearce Law Firm.
This award will surely encourage & support outstanding women in the field of law. The recipients will get help to pay for any educational expenses such as tuition, books, fees and many others.
The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. is a personal injury and accident lawyers owned by well known Philadelphia slip and fall and car accident lawyer Edith A. Pearce. They also handle employment law cases
Who May Eligible?
To be eligible for the program, the candidates must be following the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a current female law student.
- Must have completed at least one semester of law school but will not yet have graduated by the fall semester of 2020.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
How to Apply
Applicants can find the online application form of the bottom of the main page of scholarship. The form is to fill entirely by the eligible students to join the program.
- Must submit a transcript to be attached with your application.
- An unopened copy of transcripts, sent from the applicant’s most recent law school will be required from finalists before the award is presented.
- Although not required, students are encouraged to submit recommendation letters or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Write an essay on “What are the top challenges you believe women face in the legal community, and how will you overcome those challenges?”
This scholarship includes a one-time award of $1,500 which will be granted to the best student. The amount will be enough to pay for any studies-related purpose.
The scholarship application must be submitted by May 31, 2020, to get considered.