Get financial assistance to pay for your education expenses by applying to the College Scholarship organized by the Easton & Easton. The U.S students currently attending or accepted to a post-secondary institute are eligible.
The award is introduced to support and enhance post-secondary education and also to economically help talented scholars. The recipient will be able to pursue his/her dreams and goals without any worries.
Easton & Easton, LLP is known as a family of dedicated personal injury attorneys in Orange County. Its areas of practice include personal injury, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and product liability.
Who May Eligible?
The interested applicants must review the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be currently attending or accepted to an institute of post-secondary education (college, university, or trade school).
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
Eligible students are asked to provide their complete application with the required credentials via email to email@example.com.
- Must mention your name, phone number, and email address.
- Must write a 750 to 1,000-word essay in Word, PDF, of Plain Text format on the given question: What are the top three skills are you working to cultivate that will help you achieve your career goals?
- Proof of enrollment in or acceptance to a college or trade school.
- Your most recent transcript.
The Easton & Easton College Scholarship will be granted a $1,000 award to the deserving student. The grant will be directly paid to the recipient’s college for his/her educational expenses.
The application should be submitted before midnight Pacific Time on December 31st.