Apply today for the astonishing E-waste Scholarship program conducted by Digital Responsibility. The award is designed for the U.S citizens who are high school freshman, sophomore, junior, senior or current and entering graduate school student.
The purpose of organizing this scholarship is to let students understand the impact of e-waste and measures to reduce e-waste. The recipient of the award will also get financial assistance to complete his or her higher study.
Digital Responsibility is an organization which was established by a group of Silicon Valley tech employees. They wished and worked to share with young people the personal and public consequences of technology.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
Applicants must have the below requirements in order to qualify the scholarship:
- Must be are high school freshmen, junior, or senior or a current or entering college or graduate school student of any level.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- There is no age limit.
- Homeschooled students are also eligible.
How to Apply
All eligible candidates are asked to fill an online application form. The form is displayed on the same page of the scholarship and should be completed to get considered.
- The organization will select ten finalists for the scholarship program
- The finalists will be asked to write a full length 500- to 1,000-word essay about e-waste.
The winner of the scholarship will get hands full of an award amount of $1,000. The grant will be useful to cover any educational-related expenses.
The complete application must be submitted before 30th April 2020 to get considered.