A Place for Mom is happy to offer Senior Wisdom Scholarships for deserving students who have an interest in the fields of ageing and gerontology.
The award is open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate students. The program will provide financial assistance for students who are enrolled and currently taking classes at an accredited college or university in the United States.
A Place for Mom is a company that provides personal and professional assistance to families in search of top care options and supports. It is a nonprofit foundation that focuses on training and education of future senior care leaders.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The candidate must be a permanent legal resident of the united state or Canada.
- This scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, graduate, and postgraduate students.
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enrol at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
How to apply
- All participants must complete the student information form. The student may choose to send either an essay or a video submission on the following topic:
- What are the essential life lessons that you have learned from a grandparent or other senior in your life?
- How will you use the lessons learned from them in your future career in working with seniors?
- Send the essay email to mailto:email@example.com.
Benefits: Selected applicants receive a prize $2,000 financial donation for their compelling submissions on life lessons from a senior.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on May 1, 2020.