If you are an officially graduate high school student and accepted by an accredited 4-year university looking forward to having a bright future in agriculture, then here is the excellent scholarship to help you take your career to the next level. E.M Tharp & World Ag Expo is inviting high school seniors from Madera, Tulare, Fresno, Kings, and Kern counties to apply for the We Believe in Growing E.M. Tharp Scholarship.
This scholarship is initiated to enhance and encourage students to do better in the field of agriculture. It supports the candidate in their finances during their educational journey. They inspire the hardworking and deserving students to consider a career in the field of agriculture.
World Ag Expo is the largest annual outdoor agricultural exposition with excellent agricultural tours, seminars, and products. It is the single roof for all the Exhibitors and Media to grow the fields of agriculture through their efforts. It provides many scholarships, special events, centres, and many other initiatives for agricultural field growth.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
Here are the requirements students should follow before applying fr the grant
- Students should be officially graduated from high school during the 2020-21 school year
- An accredited 4-year university should accept the applicant
- Future educational and vocational career goals in agriculture should be the motive of applicant
- Candidates must be residing in Tulare, Madera, Fresno, or Kern counties
How to Apply
Eligible students should download the application form and send it along with all the supporting document and detail information in 9″ X 12″ or larger envelope on below mentioned details:
Interntional Agri Center, Inc
“We Believe in Growing Scholarship”
4500 S.Laspina St. Tulare, CA 93274
Attn: Kerissa Chapman
- One page statement or an essay discussing your future educational goals and vocational pr career goals and how you would like to use the funds if granted you
- Transcripts and letters of recommendation should be provided
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcript of high school grades and ACT or SAT scores
- Two unstapled copies of scholarship application
Two students will be awarded $10000 scholarships. These funds will be disbursed over four years at $2,500 per year per student. These amounts will be utilized to support the candidates in their educational expenses like books, tuition, and others.
The last date to apply for the grant is 17 January 2021