Are you interested to appear for the prom contest and display your dressing creativity in front of all? The Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest has arranged a contest for the students from high school in the US who exhibit the best prom attire out of Duck® Brand Duct Tape dress and demonstrate their unique talent to all through the photos prom dress and the tux. This contest provides the Duct Tape Scholarship for the students who show their exceptional talent, where they will be awarded two scholarships of $10,000 and two of $500.
This contest aims to build confidence in the students and encourage the students to get enrolled in extracurricular activities intuitively. Their mission is to put forth the hidden talent of the students in front of all and bring up new creative ideas. They believe that every student has their way of interest, which needs to be a trigger to know their worth. They are looking forward to new innovative ideas brought up by the students in dresses and tux.
The Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest is arranged to encourage the students with their exciting and unique dressing styles and allow them to get involved in activities to demonstrate their creativity at the next level. The students are supposed to provide photos and videos about their outwear used for the contest. The students are supposed to prepare a full dress (the “Dress Category”) or a complete tuxedo (the “Tux Category”), and accessories made using Duck brand duct tape and/or Duck® brand crafting tape (“Duck Tape® Prom Attire”) for which they will be awarded a very impressive scholarship.
Take a look at the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest|
|Educational Level||High school students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Status||July 21, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Students are requested to go through the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship
- The candidate should be a US resident
- The fellow should be a High School Student or a home school association
- The candidate must be an active participant in extracurricular activities
- The candidate must be 14 years of age or older
- The candidate should provide original creation
- The student should create and wear prom attire consisting of either a complete dress (the “Dress Category”) or a full tuxedo (the “Tux Category”), and accessories made using Duck brand duct tape and/or Duck® brand crafting tape (“Duck Tape® Prom Attire”)
How to Apply
The fellow should fill the contest entry form and provide the complete application with the demographic data. The candidate should provide a video or the written details of the prom dress, along with more than five photographs. The submission should be made before the deadline via an online process.
Students are informed that the late submission will not be accepted for the contest.
Kindly enroll through the required documents for the scholarship are given below:
- The fellow should fill and submit a complete application
- The fellow should provide parents permission if applicant under 18 years old o
- The fellow should provide at least one, but up to five, high-resolution (300 DPI) color photographs (professional or amateur) of the Entrant in Duck Tape® Prom Attire,
- The fellow should provide complete demographic information
- The candidate should provide written details about their outfit as requested on the entry form or upload a video showing the necessary information about their outfit by the instructions on the entry form
The provided scholarship will help the students to develop confidence in themselves. This scholarship will support them to explore their talent and curve the skill of designing in the students. It will help the students to create a stage for themselves. The application process for this scholarship is easy.
They accept the application till July 21, 2021, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.