The Minot Association Of Builders is pleased to announce a scholarship for the students pursuing a career in the building industry field. They’re proud to offer a scholarship in honour of their late member Dana Ebel. This scholarship aims to help students who wish to make their career in building industry fields with their education. Students pursuing careers in areas like carpentry, electrical, plumbing, drafting, engineering, architecture, HVAC etc., have an excellent opportunity to grab this scholarship.
The Dana Ebel Memorial Scholarship was initiated with the objective to help students with their educational finance. Students can grab this scholarship and forget about all the financial burden that they carry. With this scholarship, they can carry out their educational expenses, which will minimize their financial stress. With minimum pressure and financial support, students can focus on their education and reach closer to achieving their goals.
The Minot Association Of Builders has been Serving the Minot Building Community for Over 50 Years. They strive to enhance their members’ credibility and visibility within both the residential construction and business community. They work intending to promote home building opportunities in their community. The Minot Association Of Builders offers support to the students who wish to make their careers in related fields.
Candidates must check the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||The Minot Association of Builders|
|Educational Level||Post-secondary students|
|Subjects||Electrical, plumbing, drafting, engineering, architecture-related field|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, two of recommendation, transcript, essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Eligibility for the Dana Ebel Memorial Scholarship requirements are mentioned below:
- Applicants should be pursuing a career in the building industry field, such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, drafting, engineering, architecture, HVAC etc.
- Individuals must be enrolled in a post-secondary school.
- Students must have a 2.8 GPA or higher to be eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
The scholarship application can be mailed to the Minot Association of Builders. Deadlines must be followed strictly. Fellows must submit all the essential materials without any negligence. Any late or incomplete applications will not be accepted by the college.
- The students must include two recommendation letters from a teacher, mentor or any other professional. Letters from family members will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit a personal essay about ‘What inspired you to enter the building trades?’ The essay must be at least 500 words or more. This essay should explain applicants thoughts and views.
- Candidates who submit a copy of the student’s high school transcript must be attached.
Winners will be awarded the Dana Ebel Memorial Scholarship worth $500 as a scholarship program. These scholarships encourage students to achieve success in their careers. This scholarship helps to focus on their academics. These scholarships reduce the financial stress of the students. The programs are elementary and help students pay for their educational needs like tuition, fees, and other mandatory requirements.
Applications are currently open. The deadline for the Dana Ebel Memorial Scholarship is March 31, 2021.