The Cure- Cancer Support Scholarship is designated for students diagnosed with cancer and who is also a citizen or resident of the United States. The program is administrated by the Lep Foundation for Youth.
The organization designed the awards for disabled students who require financial aids to complete their higher education. The recipients of the grant will be able to achieve their goals without fewer worries.
The Lep Foundation for Youth was founded in 2009 by the Lepping Family. It is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing college scholarships for students diagnosed with cancer.
Who May Eligible?
Students may meet up with the requirements to apply:
- Applicants must be diagnosed with cancer, and whose disease and related treatments placed a significant financial burden on them and their families.
- Must furnish a letter of confirmation by a licensed physician as proof of their cancer diagnosis.
- Applicant must be a US citizen residing in the USA.
How to Apply
Students can either mail their applications with the required documents at The Lep Foundation, Cure Scholarship Selection Committee, 9 Whispering Spring Drive, Millstone Twp., NJ 08510 or email to email@example.com.
- A one-page essay stating your diagnosis and the challenges that you and your family faced due to cancer and cancer-related treatments.
- Must include information regarding your goals and future ambitions.
- Must mention an official school transcript and three letters of recommendation from nonfamily members.
- The submitted documents should be in PDF and DOC format only, no JPGS.
The Lep Foundation for Youth Education will be assisting a student with a prize of $5,000. The recipient will be able to complete his/her studies through the grant amount.
The application deadline to provide your documents to the committee is June 1st 2020