Are you looking for the Cal State Scholarships? If yes, then a wonderful announcement is being made for you. The California State University is generously offering a wide variety of scholarships and awards for the students seeking assistance to attain higher education. The Cal State administers the Associated Students Scholarships. The scholarships and awards are not restricted to any particular major or field of study. CSUF undergraduate, graduate and credential program students who are residents of the United States with the significant academic record are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
The Cal State University Scholarships are offered to honour outstanding students’ outstanding achievement seeking assistance to attain higher education. The scholarships aim to advance students education by granting substantial resources. The scholarships recognize qualified students and grants financial assistance to help them obtain academic excellence at Cal State and achieve success.
California State University, Fullerton established in 1957 is a public university in Fullerton, California. The Cal State Fullerton is a prominent campus of the Cal State University, serving as an intellectual and cultural centre for Southern California and driver of workforce and economic development. The university is nationally accredited in art, athletic training, business, chemistry, communications, communicative disorders, computer science, dance, engineering, music, nursing, public administration, public health, social work, teacher education and theatre.
The given table shall provide further information about the CSUF scholarship:
|Organization||California State University, Fullerton|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||March 6, 2021|
|Requirement||Application Form, Transcript, Essay|
Who May be Eligible
The eligibility criteria to be obeyed by the interested applicant to apply for the Cal State University Fullerton Scholarship are-
- The candidates must be a CSUF full-time undergraduate, graduate and credential program, students.
- The candidates must hold a significant academic record with a GPA higher than 2.5.
- The candidates must fulfil the specific eligibility criteria for each scholarship presented by visiting the scholarship page.
- The candidates must be a resident of the United States.
How to Apply
The curious candidates interested in availing the CSUF Scholarships must begin with the online application. The candidates must first visit the page for the Associated Student Scholarships and review and select appropriate scholarship. The candidate then must complete the application and submit the required supporting documents.
- The candidate must submit a completed application form.
- The candidate must provide transcripts.
- The candidates must submit an Essay in PDF form.
The CSUF’s Associated Students Scholarships grants useful benefits to the qualified students.
- The scholarships presented awards $1000 financial assistance to the recipients. With the support of financial assistance, the recipients will cover up educational expenses like tuition and book and overcome financial barriers.
The Application deadline for the Cal State University Fullerton Scholarship is March 6, 2021. Interested candidates must make submissions before the deadline for consideration.