Cal State Fullerton is a leading campus of the CSU, serving as an intellectual and cultural center for Southern California and the driver of the workforce and economic development. They aspire to combine the best qualities of teaching and research universities where actively engaged students, faculty and staff work in close collaboration to expand knowledge.
Cal State Fullerton offers 110-degree programs — 56 undergraduate and 54 graduates, including a doctorate in education and doctor in the nursing practice. Many of these programs have achieved national prominence because of its outstanding faculty and alumni achievements.
With 41.9% California State University Fullerton acceptance rate, admission to Cal State Fullerton is competitive. The school has 2,083 faculties, of which 782 were on the tenure track and its total enrollment of about 40,400. California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) – Senior College and University Commission Opens in new window.
What GPA do you need to get into California State University Fullerton?
- The average GPA at Cal State Fullerton is 3.53.
- This makes Cal State Fullerton Strongly Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 3.53, Cal State Fullerton requires you to be around average in your high school class.
California State University Fullerton SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for California State University Fullerton?
What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into Cal State Fullerton?
- The average ACT score at Cal State Fullerton is 22.
- This score makes Cal State Fullerton Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.
How much does it Cost to go to California State University Fullerton?
Cost of Attendance
- $3,427 undergraduates (7 or more units)
- $2,221 undergraduates (6 or fewer units)
- $4,144 graduates (7 or more units)
- $2,638 graduates (6 or fewer units)
- $9,367 non-resident/international (undergraduate)
- $10,084 non-resident/international (graduate)
- $6,475 doctor of education
- $8,191 doctor of nursing practice
What are the majors at California State University Fullerton is known for?
- The most popular majors at California State University–Fullerton include Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Communication, Journalism,
- It is also famous for its Related Programs; Health Professions and Related Programs; Psychology; and Social Sciences.
- CSUF’s academic departments and programs are organized into eight colleges.
How much is tuition at the California State University Fullerton?
Tuition And Fees:
- $3,447 undergraduates enrolled in 7 or more units
- $2,241 undergraduates enrolled in 6 or fewer units
- $4,164 graduate students enrolled in 7 or more units
- $2,658 graduate students enrolled in 6 or fewer units
- $270 additional cost per unit for graduate students in the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics
- $3,906 credential program students enrolled in 7 or more units
- $2,508 credential program students enrolled in 6 or fewer units
- $6,495 doctor of education
- $8,211 doctor of nursing practice students
Nonresident and international students pay the tuition and fees required of California residents plus $396 per unit per semester. Such a student enrolled in 15 units in fall 2018 is charged $9,367 (undergraduate) or $10,104 (most graduate programs) for a semester of study.
Is California State University Fullerton a public or private school?
- California State University, Fullerton is a public research university in Fullerton, California.
- The university is nationally accredited in art, athletic training, business, chemistry, communications, communicative disorders, computer science, dance, engineering, music, nursing, public administration, public health, social work, teacher education, and
- Its affordable undergraduate and graduate programs provide students the best of current practice, theory and research and integrate professional studies with preparation in the arts and sciences.
- A California State University, Fullerton degree marks the culmination of an enriching multidisciplinary education where students benefit from experiential learning and vibrant co-curricular experiences in a culturally diverse environment.
- Much of the distinctive character and learning atmosphere of any campus comes from the nature and vitality of its students.
What is the SAT score required for California State University Fullerton?
What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to California State University Fullerton?
- The average SAT score composite at Cal State Fullerton is 1110.