High school graduates and college graduates have an excellent opportunity to win The Church without Walls Johnelle West Scholarship for their further studies. Students who are active members of the Church Without Walls for at least one year and demonstrate a Christian lifestyle are motivated to apply. As college education is getting expensive day-by-day, this scholarship will help students with their educational expenses.
The mission of The Church Without Walls is to bring men and women who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ into fellowship with Him and responsible church membership through with the help of the scholarship. It aims to help the students to lower their financial burden.
The Church without Walls was established in November 1987. A meeting helped at the home of Ralph and Sheretta West. Dr Ralph Douglas West became the founder and organizer of Pastor of Brookhollow Baptist Church. The Church Without Walls is one of the three central parts of the Brookhollow Baptist Church. This church encompasses 15,000 square feet of space, 40 acres of land, and 20,000 members.
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible for High school graduates and college students scholarships, students must follow the below given mandatory requirements:
- Applicants must be applying for the scholarship should be an active member of The Church without Walls for at least one year.
- Candidates must demonstrate a Christian lifestyle to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants should have a GPA score of 3.2 or higher on the scale of 4.0.
How to apply?
Candidates applying for the High School Graduate or College graduate scholarship have to download the following application form.
Completed application along with documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should submit this application from their valid email id. The school must submit an official school transcript. Applicant’s school must email the official transcript to email@example.com.
High School Graduates must submit the following documents:
- Applicants have to submit their acceptance letter from accredited college or university.
- Two letters of recommendation should be submitted with the application. One letter should be from the TCWW church member, and another letter should be from any employee, teacher, coach, or principle, some who knows the academic performance of the student.
- Applicants will have to submit a 600-word essay with the scholarship application. During this novel coronavirus pandemic, high school studies have drastically changed, applicants have to write an essay on ‘How did they use their faith to persevere through their new normal?’ The applicant should type the essay with the font size 12 with double space.
College Graduates must submit the following documents:
- Two letters of recommendation should be submitted with the application. One letter should be from a TCWW church member, and another letter should be from non-TCWW church members such as teacher, coach, employee, etc.
- Applicants should submit a 1,000-word essay with the application. Essay topic for the college graduate is ‘which one or all of these do you feel will be the trajectory to your career success – talent, hard work, or your faith? Why?’ The applicant should type an essay in font size 12 with double space.
College tuition and fees are getting expensive, and scholarship helps you with your college expenses. The Church without Walls Johnelle West Scholarship will help you with your college expenses and take-off some financial burden. It will support students to do better in their careers and make it more influential in the world.
Applicants should submit the application and other documents through email before September 20, 2020. Schools should send all the transcripts before October 9, 2020.