The Keyser Law is offering its annual Christopher W. Keyser Scholarship to the undergraduates who are enrolled at a four-year college or university in the United States. The scholarship aims to provide financial aid to those students who are working towards a career in the legal field. To apply, the candidate is asked to submit an essay in 2000-3000 words on any one of the topics stated below. Also, you are requested to submit a cover letter containing your personal and contact details. Please submit both documents in different Microsoft word files. The application is open from May 1 to July 31 every year.
The firm believes that intelligent students will become great lawyers someday and want to support them through this scholarship. The scholarship reward of $1000 will be sent to the finance department of the recipient’s college. This endeavor can help you to pursue your goals and lessen your worries about your financial. There is a lot to worry about. Therefore, apply to the Keyser Scholarship so that you can get rid with the burden of educational funds and put your hundred percent effort in your studies.
Keyser Law, P.A., aims to protect the rights and freedom of their clients in Minnesota. With around two decades of experience, the firm has a statewide reputation for its excellent defense strategies and history of success. The firm’s attorneys have worked in both state and federal courts, representing their clients with aggression and expertise. The founder, Christopher Keyser, was named as Minnesota Rising Star for his professional achievements and commitment to criminal justice.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||Keyser Law, P.A.|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||July 31, 2021|
|Requirements||An essay, & candidates’ detail|
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for the Christopher W. Keyser Scholarship, the candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled in a four-year college or university undergraduate program in the United States in the upcoming fall semester.
- The candidate must be pursuing their education in the legal field.
- Students are requested not to apply if they will graduate in the spring semester.
How to Apply?
For applying, the applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- The applicant needs to submit a 2000-3000 words essay in Microsoft Word on either of the following topics:
- Police Conduct is a device issue in the country. Do you think police officers should wear body cameras while on patrol? Do you think this will help to serve the community better? Explain your answer.
- Do you think the criminal justice system in the country is too hard on defendants? Should mandatory minimum jail sentences be higher or lower for certain offenses such as drug crimes, gun crimes, or DUIs? Explain your answer.
- Submit a cover letter in a Microsoft Word file containing the following details:
- Applicant’s full name
- Mailing address
- Telephone number and Email Address
- College or University currently enrolled into
- Anticipated Graduation Date
- Current major
Note: Submit both the documents in different word files to email@example.com
The reward amount of $1000 will be sent directly to the finance department of the recipient’s college. The scholarship aims to reduce the financial burden by paying a part of their college fees and help them pursue their dreams. This is an opportunity for you to work on your career goals and achieve success in life.
The scholarship application is open from May 1, 2021, to July 31, 2021. The scholarship is offered annually. You can file your candidature in any preferable year during the stated period.